Carerix is an internationally oriented organization that has specialized in cloud-based recruitment software (Applicant Tracking System & Customer Relationship Management) since 2004. For our clients, Carerix is the heart of their recruitment activities and is indispensable in the primary business process. Carerix is used within the recruitment industry for temporary staffing, recruitment and selection, secondment, and corporate recruitment.
Carerix is a fast-growing organization. We have a flat, transparent, and ambitious organizational structure with short communication lines. Collegiality and helpfulness are characteristic of our culture and are highly valued.
The specific teams you will be managing are the Core Development teams of Carerix. You will work closely with the engineering teams and your product counterpart to ensure they are given the support they need, and you will liaise with the principal stakeholders to ensure there is a clear and transparent process to enable them to get their needs met.
Both teams are currently focussing on developing services to bring Carerix to a new, modern architecture. The teams consist of senior developers who have been working with Carerix for a long time. They are working from remote locations within Europe.
As a Delivery Manager at Carerix, your responsibility is to ensure delivery, and to improve delivery. You will:
- Deliver value – Work with your leadership team counterparts (Product and Technical) and your product development team (engineering, UX, etc) to ensure that the product is delivered effectively to support realising its goals.
- Facilitate team – Resolve conflict and disagreement. Lead workshops. Remove impediments that hold your team back. Help them make decisions. Promote continuous improvement, clarity and empowerment.
- Champion quality – Technical standards, service management, agile quality management practices and principles.
- Create transparency – Clearly communicate and measure vision, schedule and progress within and outside of the teams.
- Build good governance – Manage and monitor resources and risks, proactively plan and take corrective action where necessary.
- Create vision and value – Help to define, shape and prioritise the vision, goals, initiatives and outcomes – seeking value, avoiding complexity.
- Manage 3rd parties – Manage and collaborate with 3rd parties to ensure they deliver effectively and that contracts are structured appropriately.
- Focus on change – ensure that the Business is ready for change and that we plan for successful adoption of the new tooling we develop.
You are passionate about people and about helping them to find purpose in their work. You love communicating with people, facilitating teams, creating vision and consensus. You also have a keen sense of stakeholder communication, engagement and creating transparency. You will almost certainly have made mistakes on your own journey, and will be wiser for them.
You are therefore:
- Accomplished at coaching and facilitating agile teams with practical applications of agile methods
- Enthusiastic, proactive and able to resolve conflict – individuals and teams
- Able to steer a team towards self-organisation
- A clear, adaptive and transparent communicator
- Able to manage and track work, dependencies, risks and issues
At Carerix, you will work in a dynamic work environment where there is always plenty to experience and learn every week. Initiative is encouraged to take yourself and Carerix to the next level. Of course, you will also receive an attractive employment package, consisting of:
- A full-time position in a beautiful location
- The possibility to work partially from home
- A year salary between €45.000 – € 60.000 (OTE), depending on your experience
- An interesting bonus scheme
- Informal work atmosphere where you can be yourself!
- 25 vacation days
- An attractive pension scheme
At Carerix, we focus on people and that’s why we offer a flexible benefits package so that you can adjust your work and personal situation to your personal needs. Whether you want to pay off your student debt faster, take extra vacation days, follow a coaching program, or have a training budget, it’s all possible.
Bart Hoffmann +31(0)85-743 04 50